- Learn how to add video effects, transitions, and custom titles to your videos
- Manipulate your video's look by making changes to the coloring.
- In depth coverage of the each tab of the interface
- Target specific areas of your video with layer masks
- Stabilize your footage in post production
- Usage of VST Audio plugins including installation and usage examples
- Modify the program to fit your needs with Hotkey and setting changes
Getting DaVinci Resolve
Starting a New Project
At this point, you should be at a good place to start learning from the videos in the Complete Guide to DaVinci Resolve course. See you in the videos.
My philosophy in information technology and learning in general is that video learning is the best way to learn for yourself. I can provide the videos but it's up to you as my student to absorb and practice the information to become a more educated and skilled person.
If you want to get a taste of my approach to education and tutorial series, you can find me on my YouTube tutorial channel Chris' Tutorials.
StartEdit Tab - Using the Timeline and Making Cuts (22:16)
PreviewTimeline Tools (23:48)
StartEffects Library (15:17)
StartInspector Options Explained (13:14)
StartEase Curves for Animation Keyframes (8:16)
StartAudio Equalizer (8:16)
StartMake a Zoom and Pan Effect (6:17)
StartMake a Good Intro Title Fast and Easy (6:59)