This course is about learning the LibreOffice Writer software for creating documents for school and work. In this course, it is assumed that you are a beginner in office software but have a grasp of the basic concepts. If you are hoping to learn more about the program, this course will offer many lessons in learning related skills.
- Creating Bulleted Lists, Tables, and including images in the documents
- Utilizing styles, adding headers, and modifying page margins
- Using Change Control to manage document collaboration
- Adding a Table of Contents - Critical for eBook writers
- Customizing your font pool for use in any document creation inside and outside LibreOffice writer
My philosophy in information technology and learning in general is that video learning is the best way to learn for yourself. I can provide the videos but it's up to you as my student to absorb and practice the information to become a more educated and skilled person.
If you want to get a taste of my approach to education and tutorial series, you can find me on my YouTube tutorial channel Chris' Tutorials.